Employees can take charge of their health by using My Health Manager on kp.org at no additional cost. My Health Manager serves as a collection of online tools that allow employees to contact their Kaiser Permanente doctor online and gives them access to their benefits, billing, and appointment information.
My Health Manager is also connected to each individual's electronic medical record in our Kaiser Permanente facility, allowing an employee's health care team to access important information about their medical history.
Employees can use Kaiser Permanente's My Health Manager to:
- Schedule appointments
- Receive reminders about preventive screenings and vaccinations
- Email their doctor's office
- Refill prescriptions
- Check lab results
- View visit information
- Act for a family member
- Access to advice nurses — Our advice nurses can access your detailed health information 24/7, so you can get answers without waiting for an appointment.
- 600+ medical offices — 17,000 Physicians in 8 states and the District of Columbia.
- Health care support — Health care partners work to support members through online tools and advice for building a culture of wellness in the workplace.
- Automatic enrollment — Members are automatically enrolled in disease management programs free of charge when diagnosed with a chronic condition.
- Wellness checks — Doctors perform wellness checks at all routine office visits to manage preventable conditions.
- Tailored advisories — Kaiser Permanente provides health travel advisories related to vaccinations and other advice.
- Access the travel line — Members can access the Away from Home Travel Line with questions regarding travel policies pertaining to emergency care and prescription fulfillment.
Let's talk about finding a low rate for your business.
Request a quote toll-free855-595-6355
Or please fill in the form below and our representative will contact you.